Headquartered in Singapore, Sift Analytics Group has been a leading provider of enterprise software solutions since 1999. Sift software solutions work seamlessly to give organization clear, immediate and actionable insights into current performance and the ability to predict future outcomes.
• Meeting clients to discuss about business analytics needs.
• Working with consultants to build analytics solutions that meets the client’s needs, client’s data situation and budget.
• Presenting analytics solution demo to clients.
• Working as a member in analytics team to conduct analytics projects for clients
• Reporting on the project’s progress.
• Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the project.
• Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study: Economics, Management, STEM especially MIS or Mathematical Economics (Welcome Fresh Graduate)
• Hold an interest in a specific field such as FMCG, Manufacturing, Finance and Banking, Logistics.
• Should be a very quick learner and should display high level of agility.
• Should have good communication skills.
• Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive.
• Experience in using MS-Excel, SQL or Business Intelligence tools is strongly preferred.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
• Being updated with trendy technologies (Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Management System Design,…).
• Learning from the expert from the USA, Singapore, Thailand in the field.
• High energy, international and open working environment.
• Participating in training courses and conferences from Sift’s Partners: IBM, Qlik, Alteryx, DataRobot ...
Apply: Email your CV to us @ email@example.com